15 Months in…

I only post here as a blogger from time to time. I’ve been told by experts that bloggers who live and expose themselves to the scalding immediacy of the timeline are not writers but gossips.

So I’ve been lax in acquainting you here with the many blundering steps toward ruin of the greatest nation in history. But I’ve not been silent. I’ve been updating Death of the Republic on Facebook every damned day and getting away with it for two reasons. They think no one cares about what I write, so they let me slide to a certain point, only suspending me when I accidentally show a nipple. Truth is, I’ve been writing the whole Biden presidency down in my own way. Thousands of words, hundreds of images, cartoons, humor, and my same old same old satire. But you have to do what everybody else at Facebook, including my old silent “Like” friends won’t do. Which is go to my page (not the Newsfeed) day after day after day after day. All the way back to the Inauguration. I keep going. Copy the links. The history is all right here. Keep scrolling. Because I’m the smartest, wittiest, meanest, most acute guy on Facebook.

And I’m the only surviving shapeshifting Predator of the Borg and the Morg. Look it up. Who never shows his face. Right. 

So go to Robert Laird at Facebook. And for the stuff they’d have automatically suspended me for at FB, there’s InstaPunk Returns. Covering the same timeframe. Go for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8 1/2 Months In…

Title Page — DOTR